Recette - Bavaroise d’époisses-en
- 1/4 litre of milk
- 3 eggs
- 15 cl of whipping cream (or liquid cream)
- 150 g of fromage frais in a cheese strainer
- 1/2 well-ripened Époisses (125 g)
- 50 g of caster sugar
- 4 g of gelatin
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bottle of red wine (from Burgundy, preferably)
- 100 g of little black raisins for decoration
Moisten the gelatin in cold water. Make an English cream. Crush and mix the fromage frais and Époisses.
Add this mixture to the warm English cream for a pastry cream consistency. Whip the whipping cream and add to the mixture. Mix together and let stand for 3 hours.
Reduce the sugared red wine (3/4) with the cinnamon stick. Let it cool.
Cover the dessert plate with the reduced red wine.
Take the bavaroise out of the mould and place it in the middle of the dessert plate. Decorate with raisins.